Please note: due to the additional work from COVID-related tax changes, we are currently not accepting new clients. We would be happy to discuss services after the May 17, 2021 deadline if you are open to filing extensions.
Randy A. Kozerski, the firm's principal, is a certified public accountant (CPA) and has been practicing for over 25 years. He has held an active CPA license since 1999 and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Kozerski has held executive finance roles for both large and small businesses over his 25-year career in business. He has also served as a director on various boards including the Hawaii Red Cross and Kauai Independent Food Bank. Let his knowledge, experience and integrity work for you.
Randy and his wife have 3 adult daughters and have lived on Kauai since 2007. He graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 2015 earning a 4.0 from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. Randy's email is email@example.com.
Our firm specializes in:
- Income Tax preparation and planning services for individuals and businesses
- Accounting and Bookkeeping for small businesses
- General Excise Tax (GET) and Transident Accomodation Tax (TAT) periodic and annual return services
- Contractor Financial Statement compilation engagements
- Business entity selection and formation services
Call 808.631.8264 or send an email to schedule an appointment.