Randy A. Kozerski, the firm's principal, is a certified public accountant (CPA) and has been practicing for over 25 years. He has held an active CPA license since 1999 and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Kozerski has held executive finance roles for both large and small businesses over his 25-year career in business. He has also served as a director on various boards including the Hawaii Red Cross and Kauai Independent Food Bank. Let his knowledge, experience and integrity work for you.
Randy and his wife have 3 adult daughters and have lived on Kauai since 2007. He graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 2015 earning a 4.0 from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. Randy's email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our firm specializes in:
- Income Tax preparation and planning services for individuals and businesses
- Accounting and Bookkeeping for small businesses
- General Excise Tax (GET) and Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) periodic and annual return services
- Contractor Financial Statement compilation engagements
- Business entity selection and formation services
Call 808.631.8264 or send an email to schedule an appointment.