Call 808-631-8264

Contractors Financial Statement

Dollar bills background

Are you applying for a Hawaii contractor's license? You'll need a Contractors Financial Statement compiled by a licensed CPA. We provide accurate, timely and affordable compilation services in accordance with the Hawaii Contractors License Board.

Call us today at 808-631-8264 or send an email to to find out more about our services.


Randy A. Kozerski, CPA, LLC

View all services